Welcome to our School Blog. We are so pleased that you have chosen to visit our blog and really hope that you enjoy looking at the learning and wonderful work produced by our very talented pupils.
We are all very proud of our school and love to show off the progress we are making in our learning. We would really like to hear what you think of our work and welcome any comments made on our posts (please see BLOG rules). We look at them regularly and enjoy receiving feedback on our work.
Our school is a happy, thriving learning environment, where we are all encouraged to try our very best to achieve our full potential. We hope you can see this as you look at all our hard work.
The future begins here…
Woodlands Primary Academy caters for children 3-11 years. We deliver a well balanced curriculum led by experienced staff trained to a high level. We aim to nurture a caring school with both adults and children supporting each other and the values of our school. We try hard to provide a wide range of learning opportunities and experiences that will greatly benefit all of our children.
We want all our children to enjoy using our school blog but we also recognise that we need to ensure that it is used safely by everyone, so here are the BLOG RULES:
1. Don’t write your surname on any posts or comments you leave.
2. Only write positive comments on each others’ posts – remember our golden ways!
3. No swearing or using inappropriate words.
4. No text talk – please make sure you write in full sentences and check your replies before sending them.
5. DO NOT write your address on any post or comment and give any other personal information. This blog has a potential world-wide audience so think carefully about the information you leave.
6. PARENTS: please be careful not to use pupils surnames or make comments which may identify pupil surnames.